Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 2, Term 1 2011

We are continuing to image the student laptops.

Monday's staff meeting was dedicated to looking at performance management and electronic assessment.  Both of which are high priority for Peter and I.  Our performance management is changing to be syndicate focused, with a strong emphasis on ICT.  Mike has asked Peter and I to work with our syndicates on this.  We will also be moving towards using Etap this year.  We are initially going to enter our literacy reading ages and our NUMPA data.

I worked with my syndicate this week to go through the basic options and commands on Etap on Tuesday night and many syndicate members have already entered their data - Go them!!

Wednesday night saw Peter and I updating software on our new pod of macbooks and once again trying to rectify a few glitches on the staff computers.  We managed to fix several issues, so gave ourselves a big pat on the back!

We have also listed one of our now, out of use data projectors on trade me - watch this space to see what funds we raise.....

No comments:

Post a Comment